Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nothing Bundt Pumpkin Spice!

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Over Thanksgiving I managed to discover something great and of all things....it was a pumpkin spice bundt cake! If you like pumpkin or if you are skeptical about it, I urge you to try this.

My first introduction to pumpkin anything was when I lived in Arizona. However, growing up in Miami, I was used to sweet potato everything, but Arizona taught me something different and I ended up taking my new found fall dessert with me to Georgia. Since I moved from AZ to GA one of my close friends in AZ would FedEx a loaf of her special homemade pumpkin bread and it is awesome! Around this time of year, I check the mailbox daily in hopes that my special delivery of pumpkin bread is in there......I am still checking :).

While visiting "Nothing Bundt Cakes" to order my Thanksgiving dessert, I tried a sample of their pumpkin spice cake and OMG....instant foodgasam! I literally saw stars flashing because it was so good and because it was, I switched my original order to have one of those and it was worth it! The flavors are well blended and as I mentioned in a previous post, the cake is always moist and the icing is perfect.



You can thank me later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment