Monday, December 12, 2011

Cupcake Moscato!!

Greetings and Happy Holidays!! I hope everyone is wrapping up their holiday shopping and preparing to spend time with family and friends. On this cold Atlanta day, I bring you another great find and a potential Christmas gift for a fellow wine lover. The wine of the day is Cupcake Moscato D'Asti , which entered my life last month when I made a trip back to the Brick Street Cafe, in Greenville, S.C. The wine was a suggestion by the waiter and he swore that it was something that I had to try. So, I did.....

.....and when I did, I instantly loved it! The memory of my first taste came back when I opened a bottle for dinner last night and yet again, it reminded me of the Moscato D'Asti that I wrote about awhile back (9/3/11) but minus the champagne bubble/ taste. Instead it is a smooth taste of sweetness with the added smell of soft fresh fruits, which I love. The best part is the cost is just under $11.00!! So, if you are stuck on gift ideas ( for me :-D) or that special friend I would suggest a bottle (or a case) of Cupcake Moscato or other assorted wines.



Happy Sipping and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment