Monday, July 18, 2011

Follow-up ~ Fine Wine


(Picture by Vinivino.com)

Hellooooo (echo voice) there! I hope everyone is doing well. Again, work has had me MIA, but what can you do? Although I have been missing I have not been short on experiences, just time. So, lets get to it!!! This past weekend a friend recommened my first (great) red wine experience and it was suprisingly delicious.

The red wine that I dare to share is Apothic Red.....mmmmmmm. At first I will admit that I was aprehensive and concerned that my face would tell the truth (if it was too bitter) before I could, but to my suprise it was a pleasant discovery. The taste was sweeter than I have ever tasted with a red wine but it still had a subtle taste of dryness, which was not too bad. Therefore, I am excited to share the experience and to happily proclaim that I have graduated (a little) to grown folks wine :).

More to come this weekend as I will be venturing out to try new wines at The Colors of Wine, in Atlanta !! I am sure after this venture I will have plenty to write about; however, I encourage you to continue to send me your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment