Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fine Wine


Greetings! I truly hope that everyone is having a fantabolous 4th of July weekend! As you prepare to indulge (or if you already have) in the traditional 4th of July cookout, think of me as you do. I had my portion of cookouts on Saturday, and it was good! Needless to say I also had my share of ribs, chicken and peach cobbler to last me for a minute.

Also this weekend, I had a wine experience that is worth sharing, and I know my (white) wine
drinkers will appreciate this. The wine of mention is ....Bug Juice Moscato (2010) and boy is it good! For me, a good white wine is sweet and tastes of apples, peaches, grapes etc.. Furthermore, the smell of it creates a sweet and floral aroma in the glass. Then there is the taste, which can only be described as perfection, because it is soft, sweet and smooth; and dares to leave you with a memorable experience.....and this was that!

I will be the first to admit that I am still a "baby" when it comes to fine wine, but thankfully I have experienced wine drinkers that love wine and are willing to share their good finds. Now I will also admit that I am not a fan (yet) of reds but I am always open to trying new things ( if it is not bitter...eeewww). So, if you have any suggestions on great reds or whites please share!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Wine... I concur! When I had my first taste I asked "where have u been all my life" hehe.... Toast to fine wine!

    ReplyDelete