Friday, June 10, 2011

Defined

To those that decide to indulge in my new adventure you may begin to ponder..."what meets Baby D's criteria for life changing?". Well, I'm glad you asked....... the term simply means an experience that changes your life and the way you view a person, place or thing -in this case food. I recall my pastor mentioning in church that once you have a life changing experience you can never go back to things that are mediocre or ordinary, and I agree. He went on to say that you must experience better to want better, and I can say in certain areas of my life I have/am doing just that. Are you?

For example, in Atlanta there is a place called "Cami Cakes Cupcakes" and ever since I had my first red velvet cup cake I have never looked at cupcakes the same way again. Furthermore, these are the only cupcakes I desire and at $2.50 a pop, they are not for the faint at heart. Another recent, but great example, was the lightly seared and golden tilapia placed over a bed of white rice surrounded by lemon sauce at Divan's in Atlanta....omg! Honestly, this was the best fish experience I have had to date, and being from Miami I know good fish, but boy I did not want that experience to end. Not to mention I talk about it as if it was yesterday.

I am sure as you are reading you are recalling some great dishes that you have experienced. I am also sure the next time you dine you will be thinking " could this possibly change my life?" and for the sake of your tastebuds, I sure hope so!

Before I forget, please be sure to add your email address (on the right) to be a follower.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment