Sunday, June 19, 2011

On The Road !

Good evening all, as you can see ( if you are a follower) I have been MIA for a few days, partially due to work and the other part due to me thinking about what to say next. I am pleased to say that so far the blog is catching on and as a result, over the past week, I have had conversations with  people that have read my blog and so far the feedback has been great! Some of the conversations have provided me with suggestions for future restaurants to experience, such as "Rosebuds" in Atlanta and the infamous " food trucks" in Miami ( I am not sure what this entails yet), which I am very interested in trying. When my friend mentioned the food trucks, I automatically thought about the infamous "Turkey Wing Man" in Miami ( mmmmm).

If you are from Miami, and was around say in 1999-2004, there was a man with a truck located on 22nd Ave and 79th St. I honestly forgot the man's real name but I dubbed him the " Turkey Wing Man" because he had the most amazing fried turkey wings and nuggets that were always seasoned just right. Then to add, he had a secret sauce that you could put on the wings and ......boy was it good! Unfortunately, over the years he moved to various locations and I eventually lost track of him, but just thinking about it makes my mouth water.....memories.

Moving on to this week...as of tomorrow I will be  taking my search for great food and other experiences on the road to the LBC ( Long Beach, CA) for a week ! As many of you know, I love to travel and I am always excited to visit different parts of the country/world. So, this should be fun!

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment