Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 4: Repeat Offender!

On my last night in the big city, I decided I wanted to go back ( yes!!) to Founding Farmers and try something different. I will admit, I usually try different places when I go out of town, but when I like something I just stick with it for a minute. Although, I was tempted to get the chicken and waffles again, I looked over the menu and at what the people next to me were dinning on and I decided............


I finally selected the pot roast (pictured above) with veggies and gravy over a bed of mashed potatoes and it was great! The pot roast was so tender that it was falling off the fork and on my shirt. Plus the seasoning was delayed in a sense because it hit my taste buds in waves ( I am so serious!). To add on, the two ladies that I was with selected the beef short ribs and the pork ribs and OMG.....the bones were sliding out the meat because it was so tender and well seasoned. Needless to say, I was more than happy ( again) with my dinning experience at Founding Farmers, and the service was great as usual. 


(Beef short ribs)

After dinner we walked the mile or so to Yogen Fruz.....mmmmmm! If you have not tried their yogurt please, please, please do so! It is the next best thing to Smoothie King, "The Chick" aka Chick-fil-A, and great wine. What I mean is that it is very consistent and no matter what city I am in , I always experience it as if it was my first time and it is deelish! What makes it so great is that you can have the yogurt with fresh fruit on it or you can do what I do , which is have them mix the fruit in with the yogurt to create your own creation. The best part is, the color of the yogurt depends on your topping and my favorite creation is mango, strawberry and pineapples.....try it and let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment